A long and well sheltered marina which has managed to retain a good deal of its charm despite the many new buildings associated with a growing tourist resort.
There are 222 moorings, with 59 of those intended for daily traffic boats that want to spend their stay in Porto Cristo. The berths are suitable for boats with a maximum length of 15 metres and draught of 3 metres. The area around Porto Cristo is well known for its expansive cave formations.
39º 32' N / 03º 20' E
- By boat
- C/ Vela, 29 Porto Cristo (Manacor) CP: 07680
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca