A long and well sheltered marina which has managed to retain a good deal of its charm despite the many new buildings associated with a growing tourist resort.
There are 222 moorings, with 59 of those intended for daily traffic boats that want to spend their stay in Porto Cristo. The berths are suitable for boats with a maximum length of 15 metres and draught of 3 metres. The area around Porto Cristo is well known for its expansive cave formations.
39º 32' N / 03º 20' E
- By boat
- C/ Vela, 29 Porto Cristo (Manacor) CP: 07680
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca