A long and well sheltered marina which has managed to retain a good deal of its charm despite the many new buildings associated with a growing tourist resort.
There are 222 moorings, with 59 of those intended for daily traffic boats that want to spend their stay in Porto Cristo. The berths are suitable for boats with a maximum length of 15 metres and draught of 3 metres. The area around Porto Cristo is well known for its expansive cave formations.
39º 32' N / 03º 20' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- C/ Vela, 29 Porto Cristo (Manacor) CP: 07680
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020