A long and well sheltered marina which has managed to retain a good deal of its charm despite the many new buildings associated with a growing tourist resort.
There are 222 moorings, with 59 of those intended for daily traffic boats that want to spend their stay in Porto Cristo. The berths are suitable for boats with a maximum length of 15 metres and draught of 3 metres. The area around Porto Cristo is well known for its expansive cave formations.
39º 32' N / 03º 20' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- C/ Vela, 29 Porto Cristo (Manacor) CP: 07680
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma