Summer in Mallorca has just got much more interesting for all the foodies visiting the island. Chef Fernando Pérez Arellano, from Michelin-starred restaurant Zaranda is opening a new restaurant in Puerto Portals.
This new project will take the spot of one of the most prestigious restaurants in Mallorca, Michelin starred Tristan, which is now closed. The space is currently being transformed and it will open in the summer.
The glamorous marina of Puerto Portals is becoming one of the most important gourmet hotspots on the island, and with this new restaurant its appeal will do nothing but increase.
If you are after a gastronomic break, Mallorca has a lot of fine restaurants on offer that will please the most discerning palates.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca