Also known as the millionaires' marina Puerto Portals is well known as one of Mallorca's most glamorous spots. Situated just 10km to the west of Palma, this marina has 639 berths suitable for boats ranging from 8 to 60 metres.
It has great facilities, and a swanky promenade with lots of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. Throughout the year they host different social and sporting events, adding to the colour and life of the area. Puerto Portals also hosts nautical events that have added to the history of the harbour, such as top-level sailing regattas.
The shopping area has some of the best restaurants on the island, fashion and accessories boutiques, jewellers’, perfumeries, nautical services, boats and much more.
39º 32' N / 02º 35' E
- By boat
- Puerto Portals, Edificio de Capitanía, 07181 Portals Nous · Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca