Also known as the millionaires' marina Puerto Portals is well known as one of Mallorca's most glamorous spots. Situated just 10km to the west of Palma, this marina has 639 berths suitable for boats ranging from 8 to 60 metres.
It has great facilities, and a swanky promenade with lots of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. Throughout the year they host different social and sporting events, adding to the colour and life of the area. Puerto Portals also hosts nautical events that have added to the history of the harbour, such as top-level sailing regattas.
The shopping area has some of the best restaurants on the island, fashion and accessories boutiques, jewellers’, perfumeries, nautical services, boats and much more.
39º 32' N / 02º 35' E
- By boat
- Puerto Portals, Edificio de Capitanía, 07181 Portals Nous · Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca