Also known as the millionaires' marina Puerto Portals is well known as one of Mallorca's most glamorous spots. Situated just 10km to the west of Palma, this marina has 639 berths suitable for boats ranging from 8 to 60 metres.
It has great facilities, and a swanky promenade with lots of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. Throughout the year they host different social and sporting events, adding to the colour and life of the area. Puerto Portals also hosts nautical events that have added to the history of the harbour, such as top-level sailing regattas.
The shopping area has some of the best restaurants on the island, fashion and accessories boutiques, jewellers’, perfumeries, nautical services, boats and much more.
39º 32' N / 02º 35' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Puerto Portals, Edificio de Capitanía, 07181 Portals Nous · Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20