Probably the most famous nightclub in Palma, it was established back in the 1950's when it used to play host to Hollywoods finest - Frank Sinatra and Liza Minelli being amongst the stars who partied here.
Some of the best international DJs usually stop over at Tito's on their way to Ibiza. The nightclub has three floors, each of them with different music and atmosphere. There is also a VIP area, great views of the city and a fun glass elevator.
Open from midnight to 06:00.
- Parking on street
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Adults only
- Open Hours
- Avenida Gabriel Roca 31
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do