Probably the most famous nightclub in Palma, it was established back in the 1950s when it used to play host to Hollywood's finest - Frank Sinatra and Liza Minelli being amongst the stars who partied here.
Some of the best international DJs usually stop over at Tito's on their way to Ibiza. The nightclub has three floors, each of them with different music and atmosphere. There is also a VIP area, great views of the city and a fun glass elevator.
Open from midnight to 06:00.
- Parking on street
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Adults only
- Open Hours
- Avenida Gabriel Roca 31
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020