Probably the most famous nightclub in Palma, it was established back in the 1950's when it used to play host to Hollywoods finest - Frank Sinatra and Liza Minelli being amongst the stars who partied here.
Some of the best international DJs usually stop over at Tito's on their way to Ibiza. The nightclub has three floors, each of them with different music and atmosphere. There is also a VIP area, great views of the city and a fun glass elevator.
Open from midnight to 06:00.
- Parking on street
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Adults only
- Open Hours
- Avenida Gabriel Roca 31
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht