Probably the most famous nightclub in Palma, it was established back in the 1950s when it used to play host to Hollywood's finest - Frank Sinatra and Liza Minelli being amongst the stars who partied here.
Some of the best international DJs usually stop over at Tito's on their way to Ibiza. The nightclub has three floors, each of them with different music and atmosphere. There is also a VIP area, great views of the city and a fun glass elevator.
Open from midnight to 06:00.
- Parking on street
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Adults only
- Open Hours
- Avenida Gabriel Roca 31
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca