This Michelin-starred restaurant is situated within beautiful surroundings. The restaurant has a 6000m2 garden that supplies much of the produce used in the kitchen.
Andreu Genestra is a local Mallorcan man, who grew up in Inca. He has worked in many prestigious restaurants, including Es Bulli on the mainland. He opened his own restaurant in the Predi Son Jaumell Hotel in 2011.
The menu features Mediterranean cuisine, with local fish, lamb and pork on the menu. They have three tasting menus with a choice of balanced dishes and local ingredients, with different options of wine pairing, dessert and cheese.
Closed from November to March.
- Carretera Cala Mesquida 1
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca