With over 35 years of experience, this is the place to go if you want to try what the local cuisine is all about. They only use regional, fresh, seasonal produce in their dishes.
The restaurant is decorated with antiques and traditional Mallorcan furniture and pieces. In this same building lived the 19th-century poet Miguel Costa i Llobera.
Specialities include Trampó, Sopas Mallorquinas, Tumbet, Frit Mallorquín, Arros Brut, or Lechona Asada. They also offer a children's menu.
In the summer, they open every day from 12:30 to 15:30 and from 18:30 to 23:30. In winter, open Tuesday to Sunday from 12:30 to 15:30 and from 18:30 to 23:30. Closed from January 15th to March 15th.
- Calle Sant Vicenc 14
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020