With over 35 years of experience, this is the place to go if you want to try what the local cuisine is all about. They only use regional, fresh, seasonal produce in their dishes.
The restaurant is decorated with antiques and traditional Mallorcan furniture and pieces. In this same building lived the 19th-century poet Miguel Costa i Llobera.
Specialities include Trampó, Sopas Mallorquinas, Tumbet, Frit Mallorquín, Arros Brut, or Lechona Asada. They also offer a children's menu.
In the summer, they open every day from 12:30 to 15:30 and from 18:30 to 23:30. In winter, open Tuesday to Sunday from 12:30 to 15:30 and from 18:30 to 23:30. Closed from January 15th to March 15th.
- Calle Sant Vicenc 14
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca