Located in the heart of Colonia de Sant Jordi, this restaurant serves local cuisine right in front of the Mediterranean sea with views over the island of Cabrera.
Their menu includes all the local favourites with a twist, including Lamb chops on “tumbet” or Bluefin tuna tartare. However, their specialities are rice dishes and seafood. You can enjoy them in their modern interior or their terrace with breathtaking views.
Open every day from 11:00 to midnight.
- Carrer Major 21
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do