Located in the heart of Colonia de Sant Jordi, this restaurant serves local cuisine right in front of the Mediterranean sea with views over the island of Cabrera.
Their menu includes all the local favourites with a twist, including Lamb chops on “tumbet” or Bluefin tuna tartare. However, their specialities are rice dishes and seafood. You can enjoy them in their modern interior or their terrace with breathtaking views.
Open every day from 11:00 to midnight.
- Carrer Major 21
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca