Located in the heart of Colonia de Sant Jordi, this restaurant serves local cuisine right in front of the Mediterranean sea with views over the island of Cabrera.
Their menu includes all the local favourites with a twist, including Lamb chops on “tumbet” or Bluefin tuna tartare. However, their specialities are rice dishes and seafood. You can enjoy them in their modern interior or their terrace with breathtaking views.
Open every day from 11:00 to midnight.
- Carrer Major 21
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019