Located in the heart of Colonia de Sant Jordi, this restaurant serves local cuisine right in front of the Mediterranean sea with views over the island of Cabrera.
Their menu includes all the local favourites with a twist, including Lamb chops on “tumbet” or Bluefin tuna tartare. However, their specialities are rice dishes and seafood. You can enjoy them in their modern interior or their terrace with breathtaking views.
Open every day from 11:00 to midnight.
- Carrer Major 21
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht