Located in the heart of Colonia de Sant Jordi, this restaurant serves local cuisine right in front of the Mediterranean sea with views over the island of Cabrera.
Their menu includes all the local favourites with a twist, including Lamb chops on “tumbet” or Bluefin tuna tartare. However, their specialities are rice dishes and seafood. You can enjoy them in their modern interior or their terrace with breathtaking views.
Open every day from 11:00 to midnight.
- Carrer Major 21
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca