Run by a surfer and a gourmet chef, this restaurant is one of those places where great food meets great atmosphere. Their menu is full of fusion fare, using only fresh and sustainable produce.
Cool dudes serve you up pan-Pacific Asian style food in a relaxed hippyish style diner. All their products come from farmers they know, the meats from butchers who care, the fish from sustainable fishing areas in the Mediterranean and the wines from the finest bodegas in Spain. They have also abandoned butter, cream, and harmful artificial ingredients of any kind.
Try their international tapas (including a selection of Greek classics from their Greeks chef, Mexican specials and Peruvian), aubergine recipes, ceviches, woks, curries, burgers and steaks. They offer a good value menú del día for lunch, and you can also their food to take away.
Monday-Saturday 13:00-16:00 and 19:30-23:00. Closed Sundays.
- Open Seasons
- Calle Soler 36
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020