Run by a surfer and a gourmet chef, this restaurant is one of those places where great food meets great atmosphere. Their menu is full of fusion fare, using only fresh and sustainable produce.
Cool dudes serve you up pan-Pacific Asian style food in a relaxed hippyish style diner. All their products come from farmers they know, the meats from butchers who care, the fish from sustainable fishing areas in the Mediterranean and the wines from the finest bodegas in Spain. They have also abandoned butter, cream, and harmful artificial ingredients of any kind.
Try their international tapas (including a selection of Greek classics from their Greeks chef, Mexican specials and Peruvian), aubergine recipes, ceviches, woks, curries, burgers and steaks. They offer a good value menú del día for lunch, and you can also their food to take away.
Monday-Saturday 13:00-16:00 and 19:30-23:00. Closed Sundays.
- Calle Soler 36
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca