This restaurant is situated within the St Regis Mardavall Mallorca and is run by Michelin-starred chef Miquel Navarro.
The interior of the restaurant is light and airy with elegant traditional furnishings. There is plenty of space so diners don't feel squished uncomfortably together. Their terrace is a beautiful place from which to enjoy your meal, watching the sun set behind the Mediterranean sea.
The chef and his team strive to serve the freshest, best quality products, offering a diverse array of forms and preparation methods. Diners can indulge in either their 6, 8 or 10-course menus! There is also a special vegetarian menu as well as a menu for children.
Es Fum is open for dinner from Thursday to Monday between 19:30 and 22:30 during the summer season.
- Sea views
- Carretera Palma-Andratx 19
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020