This restaurant is situated within the St Regis Mardavall Mallorca and is run by Michelin-starred chef Miquel Navarro.
The interior of the restaurant is light and airy with elegant traditional furnishings. There is plenty of space so diners don't feel squished uncomfortably together. Their terrace is a beautiful place from which to enjoy your meal, watching the sun set behind the Mediterranean sea.
The chef and his team strive to serve the freshest, best quality products, offering a diverse array of forms and preparation methods. Diners can indulge in either their 6, 8 or 10-course menus! There is also a special vegetarian menu as well as a menu for children.
Es Fum is open for dinner from Thursday to Monday between 19:30 and 22:30 during the summer season.
- Sea views
- Carretera Palma-Andratx 19
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca