At Miceli restaurant you can expect a combination of home cooked food with a sprinkling of a quirky feel.
Serving Spanish style dishes created using the best fresh local produce from the market, you can sit outside on the lovely terrace or get cosy in the small well presented inside dining area.
The friendly staff and exceptional food make the journey to Selva and Miceli worth it. Read our review on Miceli.
From November - March, open from Thursday - Sunday (Sundays only at noon).
From April - June, open Monday and Thursday - Sunday (Sundays only at noon).
July and August - open evenings only, closed Saturdays.
September and October - open Monday and Thursday - Sunday (Sundays only at noon).
- Carrer Àngels, 11 Illes Balears
- 07313 Selva
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020