At Miceli restaurant you can expect a combination of home cooked food with a sprinkling of a quirky feel.
Serving Spanish style dishes created using the best fresh local produce from the market, you can sit outside on the lovely terrace or get cosy in the small well presented inside dining area.
The friendly staff and exceptional food make the journey to Selva and Miceli worth it. Read our review on Miceli.
From November - March, open from Thursday - Sunday (Sundays only at noon).
From April - June, open Monday and Thursday - Sunday (Sundays only at noon).
July and August - open evenings only, closed Saturdays.
September and October - open Monday and Thursday - Sunday (Sundays only at noon).
- Open Seasons
- Carrer Àngels, 11 Illes Balears
- 07313 Selva
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019