This small harbour is partially silted-up and at present can only be used by shallow draught vessels. Harbour facilities are limited and there are 82 moorings.
It is situated around 15km from the airport of Palma de Mallorca. There is a wakeboarding and watersjiiing school based here as well as a canoeing club. In addition to this there is also other watersports such as jet ski rentals on site. Other services available here include cleaning and boat maintenance which is available in their dry dock.
39º 32' N / 02º 32.6' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Paseo del Mar s/n Palma Nova - Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019