This small harbour is partially silted-up and at present can only be used by shallow draught vessels. Harbour facilities are limited and there are 82 moorings.
It is situated around 15km from the airport of Palma de Mallorca. There is a wakeboarding and watersjiiing school based here as well as a canoeing club. In addition to this there is also other watersports such as jet ski rentals on site. Other services available here include cleaning and boat maintenance which is available in their dry dock.
39º 32' N / 02º 32.6' E
- By boat
- Paseo del Mar s/n Palma Nova - Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca