This small harbour is partially silted-up and at present can only be used by shallow draught vessels. Harbour facilities are limited and there are 82 moorings.
It is situated around 15km from the airport of Palma de Mallorca. There is a wakeboarding and watersjiiing school based here as well as a canoeing club. In addition to this there is also other watersports such as jet ski rentals on site. Other services available here include cleaning and boat maintenance which is available in their dry dock.
39º 32' N / 02º 32.6' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Paseo del Mar s/n Palma Nova - Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca