This small harbour is partially silted-up and at present can only be used by shallow draught vessels. Harbour facilities are limited and there are 82 moorings.
It is situated around 15km from the airport of Palma de Mallorca. There is a wakeboarding and watersjiiing school based here as well as a canoeing club. In addition to this there is also other watersports such as jet ski rentals on site. Other services available here include cleaning and boat maintenance which is available in their dry dock.
39º 32' N / 02º 32.6' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Paseo del Mar s/n Palma Nova - Calvià
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20