A large and well-equipped but shallow marina, with 744 moorings. The maximum draught is 4.0 metres. The Bahía de Alcúdia is a touristy area due to its good beaches and has many services and facilities.
Alcudiamar is a lot more than just a safe haven for seafarers, it is a place where you can go for a peaceful stroll, visit its stores, taste the delicious dishes of its restaurants, do some sightseeing, take part in its events and serve as a base and starting point for the practice of enthralling sports such as sailing, fishing or diving.
Mechanics & maintenance
39º 49' N / 03º 08' E
- By boat
- Paseo Marítimo, 1 Puerto de Alcudia (Alcudia) CP: 07410
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do