A large and well-equipped but shallow marina, with 744 moorings. The maximum draught is 4.0 metres. The Bahía de Alcúdia is a touristy area due to its good beaches and has many services and facilities.
Alcudiamar is a lot more than just a safe haven for seafarers, it is a place where you can go for a peaceful stroll, visit its stores, taste the delicious dishes of its restaurants, do some sightseeing, take part in its events and serve as a base and starting point for the practice of enthralling sports such as sailing, fishing or diving.
Mechanics & maintenance
39º 49' N / 03º 08' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- Paseo Marítimo, 1 Puerto de Alcudia (Alcudia) CP: 07410
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020