Originally a small fishing harbour, the marina is now home to a number of tourist excursion boats. There are 187 berths and boat size is limited to 9 metres in length with a maximum draught of 2.5 metres.
Cala Bona is a small holiday resort in the north east of Mallorca. In this small port you can see the traditional Mallorcan fishing boats which are known as llaüts; built from wood, they are generally between 3 and 5 metres long. Originally they were wind-powered with lateen sails, but now you will find that most have diesel motors. Still used as fishing boats by both professional and amateur fishermen, they are also a popular leisure craft.
39º 37' N / 03º 23' E
- Open Seasons
- Esplanada del Puerto Son Servera - Cala Bona
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca