Originally a small fishing harbour, the marina is now home to a number of tourist excursion boats. There are 187 berths and boat size is limited to 9 metres in length with a maximum draught of 2.5 metres.
Cala Bona is a small holiday resort in the north east of Mallorca. In this small port you can see the traditional Mallorcan fishing boats which are known as llaüts; built from wood, they are generally between 3 and 5 metres long. Originally they were wind-powered with lateen sails, but now you will find that most have diesel motors. Still used as fishing boats by both professional and amateur fishermen, they are also a popular leisure craft.
39º 37' N / 03º 23' E
- Open Seasons
- Esplanada del Puerto Son Servera - Cala Bona
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20