With around 120 shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities, and located in Coll d'en Rabassa neigbourhood, near the airport, at this shopping centre you will find anything you need to keep the whole family entertained on those rainy days.
From international to local brands, this large commercial complex offers a wide range of shops. Fashion such as Benetton, C&A, Primark, Levi's, Mango, Guess, H&M, Vans or Women's Secret; restaurants including Burger King, Starbucks, Sushi&Bowl, Vips or Foster's Hollywood; as well as a cinema with eight screens and 4D format, or a leisure centre featuring a climbing wall, artificial wave and ball pool.
Shopping area open Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 22:00; Carrefour supermarket open Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 22:00; leisure area and restaurants, open Sunday to Thursday from midday to 00:30 and Friday, Saturday and Sunday from midday to 01:30.
- Calle Cardenal Rossell s/n
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do