This seventeenth century house is where artist Dionis Bennassar lived for half his life. It is now home to the Dionis Bennàssar Foundation, which is a cultural foundation of private non-profit organization created to promote, publicize and defend the manifestations of the human spirit.
The Foundation's art consists of various collections, the most important being that of Bennàssar's later oils on canvas.
There is also an extensive collection of watercolours, portraits, drawings and sculptures. The Foundation also retains the preparatory drawings, notebooks, books, photographs and correspondence.
The Foundation's other interest is in the various artistic and cultural events in general and conducting and organising various activities. This includes temporary exhibitions (individual exhibitions of historical and contemporary artists, etc) conferences, courses, seminars, publications and concerts.
- Carrer Roca 14
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020