This seventeenth century house is where artist Dionis Bennassar lived for half his life. It is now home to the Dionis Bennàssar Foundation, which is a cultural foundation of private non-profit organization created to promote, publicize and defend the manifestations of the human spirit.
The Foundation's art consists of various collections, the most important being that of Bennàssar's later oils on canvas.
There is also an extensive collection of watercolours, portraits, drawings and sculptures. The Foundation also retains the preparatory drawings, notebooks, books, photographs and correspondence.
The Foundation's other interest is in the various artistic and cultural events in general and conducting and organising various activities. This includes temporary exhibitions (individual exhibitions of historical and contemporary artists, etc) conferences, courses, seminars, publications and concerts.
- Carrer Roca 14
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht