This 200-hectare nature reserve on a headland jutting out from the east coast of Mallorca is an oasis of peace amid a desert of high rise apartments and hotels.
Once the whole coast was like this - thankfully, environmentalists have saved this small section from development. It is covered in local varieties of plants and dunes, forming the habitat of beautiful species of marine birds.
Walk south from Cala Millor, or north from Sa Coma, on a well-defined 1.5km track. Eventually, you reach the Castell de n'Amer, a 17th-century watchtower. Have a drink at the summit and look down at what you have left behind.
- Meeting Spaces
- Bird Watching
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca