Voted Condé Nast Traveller Magazine Readers’ Spa Awards 2007: Top 10 Hotels Spas – Europe. The Arabella Spa combines the best of traditional and modern, Far Eastern and Western therapies.
The spa offers a personalized holistic approach, with 14 treatment rooms, Jacuzzi, dry sauna, hydropool, jet shower, ice cave and fitness center.
The program also offers hydro baths, underwater massages, marine extract wraps, envelopments and scrubs, along with a full menu of Ayurveda, Shiatsu, Tuina, Swedish and sport massage. The Arabella Spa provides the exclusive Anne Sémonin and St. Barth line of products and therapies, including facials and firming treatments.
Located in the St Regis Mardavall Hotel, it is open to non-residents of the hotel. Opens every day, 8:00-21:00.
- Families & Kids
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hair Salon
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Meeting Spaces
- Valet Parking
- Lift / Elevator
- Beauty Treatment
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Booking Assistance
- Laundry service
- Carretera Palma-Andratx 19
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020