Voted Condé Nast Traveller Magazine Readers’ Spa Awards 2007: Top 10 Hotels Spas – Europe. The Arabella Spa combines the best of traditional and modern, Far Eastern and Western therapies.
The spa offers a personalized holistic approach, with 14 treatment rooms, Jacuzzi, dry sauna, hydropool, jet shower, ice cave and fitness center.
The program also offers hydro baths, underwater massages, marine extract wraps, envelopments and scrubs, along with a full menu of Ayurveda, Shiatsu, Tuina, Swedish and sport massage. The Arabella Spa provides the exclusive Anne Sémonin and St. Barth line of products and therapies, including facials and firming treatments.
Located in the St Regis Mardavall Hotel, it is open to non-residents of the hotel. Opens every day, 8:00-21:00.
- Families & Kids
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hair Salon
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Meeting Spaces
- Valet Parking
- Lift / Elevator
- Beauty Treatment
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Booking Assistance
- Laundry service
- Carretera Palma-Andratx 19
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019