This tennis club is situated just outside Manacor and offers state-of-the-art sports facilities alongside a fantastic tennis club and academy.
The club has a total of 26 tennis courts that include indoor and outdoor courts and clay and green-set surfaces.
The club offers exclusive tennis programmes for all levels delivered by the coaches of the Rafa Nadal Academy, one of the world’s best tennis academies.
They provide training for groups, family and individuals. They conduct a special training session to determine the level of each player and then select the programme that best suits each person.
If you are keen to practice everything that you have learned, the club organises weekly tennis tournaments amongst their members.
The Rafa Nadel Sports Centre also has a number of other facilities you can access including:
- A 3,000m2 Fitness Centre with the latest technology.
- Two swimming pools - one indoor 25-metre pool and one outdoor pool
- A 7-a-side and a 11-a-side football field
- An athletics 400-metre track
- 7 paddle courts
- 2 squash courts.
- A clinic specialising in sports medicine, physiotherapy and nutrition run by the leading private hospital group of the Baleares (Juaneda Sport Health).
- Spa and Wellness Centre with thermal pools, hammams, saunas and treatment rooms
So if you are looking to improve your game, contact the club directly using the enquiry link on this page.
- Guides & Instructors
- Tennis Coaching
- Tennis Lessons
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do