Situated in La Llonja, opposite the cathedral, this is a bar and restaurant serving traditional Spanish tapas as well as Asian fusion style bites and great BBQs and grills.
Their creative cuisine is offered in a menu full of imaginative tapas, grilled meat and fish and gourmet pizzas. Inside their cosmopolitan, modern bar, they also offer a long list of creative and tiki cocktails.
Kitchen open from 18:30 to 23:00.
- Calle de San Juan 3
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca