This quirky cafe/bar has a bohemian feel, with un-matching tables and chairs, interesting art on the wall, and 'object d'art' randomly placed throughout the interior. Think Shoreditch, or the Barrio Botico in Barcelona.
Salads, croques, quiches and other snacks are available, along with draft Guinness and well-priced cocktails. Live music is regularly featured - expect local musicians and some laid back jazz.
Open Monday to Saturday, 11:00-1:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Calle Arabi 5
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht