This quirky cafe/bar has a bohemian feel, with un-matching tables and chairs, interesting art on the wall, and 'object d'art' randomly placed throughout the interior. Think Shoreditch, or the Barrio Botico in Barcelona.
Salads, croques, quiches and other snacks are available, along with draft Guinness and well-priced cocktails. Live music is regularly featured - expect local musicians and some laid back jazz.
Open Monday to Saturday, 11:00-1:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Calle Arabi 5
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca