This quirky cafe/bar has a bohemian feel, with un-matching tables and chairs, interesting art on the wall, and 'object d'art' randomly placed throughout the interior. Think Shoreditch, or the Barrio Botico in Barcelona.
Salads, croques, quiches and other snacks are available, along with draft Guinness and well-priced cocktails. Live music is regularly featured - expect local musicians and some laid back jazz.
Open Monday to Saturday, 11:00-1:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Calle Arabi 5
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca