Sun lovers will be pleased to hear that March officially marks the beginning of spring and many seasonal hotels and restaurants start to reopen in Mallorca. This is also the time when sun-worshippers start hitting the beaches and wildflowers are starting to bloom.
The jam-packed calendar of events highlighted below reinforces the island’s reawakening from winter.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca