While February has been exceptionally warm this year, March officially marks the beginning of spring so you can expect an average of seven hours of sunshine per day and temperatures reaching the high teens. Days begin to last longer, sun worshippers start hitting the beaches and wildflowers start to bloom.
It's a wonderful time to enjoy Mallorca's countryside, whether it be hiking, cycling or more adventurous activities like canyoning there are plenty of things to do. There’s also a great selection of events taking place throughout March, read on for our guide to the month's biggest and best ones.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019