Sun lovers will be pleased to hear that March officially marks the beginning of spring and many seasonal hotels and restaurants start to reopen in Mallorca. This is also the time when sun-worshippers start hitting the beaches and wildflowers are starting to bloom.
The jam-packed calendar of events highlighted below reinforces the island’s reawakening from winter.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?