April is the month when you notice that Mallorca really comes to life again. As temperatures rise above 20ºC, people flock to the island and its beaches to bask in the Mediterranean sun. Even though the sea remains at a chilly 15ºC, you will definitely catch sight of some courageous individuals indulging in their first swim of the year.
This month, the seasonal resorts open, the spring fairs are in full swing and you will find there’s a jam-packed schedule of events taking place around the island, making Mallorca a top destination to visit in April.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca