April is the month when you notice that Mallorca really comes to life again. As temperatures rise above 20ºC, people flock to the island and its beaches to bask in the Mediterranean sun. Even though the sea remains at a chilly 15ºC, you will definitely catch sight of some courageous individuals indulging in their first swim of the year.
This month, the seasonal resorts open, the spring fairs are in full swing and you will find there’s a jam-packed schedule of events taking place around the island, making Mallorca a top destination to visit in April.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco holidays in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer