April is the month when you notice that Mallorca really comes to life again. As temperatures rise above 20ºC, people flock to the island and its beaches to bask in the Mediterranean sun. Even though the sea remains at a chilly 15ºC, you will definitely catch sight of some courageous individuals indulging in their first swim of the year.
This month, the seasonal resorts open, the spring fairs are in full swing and you will find there’s a jam-packed schedule of events taking place around the island, making Mallorca a top destination to visit in April.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019