This annual funfair takes place at Son Fusteret, on the outskirts of Palma. With plenty of thrill-seeking rides, a 60-metre-high Ferris wheel, stalls, games and family activities, it's an event that families ought not to miss.
Open Monday to Thursday from 17:00 to midnight. It's open late on Fridays - until 02:00, and opens all day from 10:00 until 02:00 on Saturdays, and from 13:00 to 01:00 on Sundays.
Read our Review of the Fira del Ram.
- Camí Vell de Bunyola
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do