This annual funfair takes place at Son Fusteret, on the outskirts of Palma. With plenty of thrill-seeking rides, a 60-metre-high Ferris wheel, stalls, games and family activities, it's an event that families ought not to miss.
Open Monday to Thursday from 17:00 to midnight. It's open late on Fridays - until 02:00, and opens all day from 10:00 until 02:00 on Saturdays, and from 13:00 to 01:00 on Sundays.
Read our Review of the Fira del Ram.
- Camí Vell de Bunyola
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht