This annual funfair takes place at Son Fusteret, on the outskirts of Palma. With plenty of thrill-seeking rides, a 60-metre-high Ferris wheel, stalls, games and family activities, it's an event that families ought not to miss.
Open Monday to Thursday from 17:00 to midnight. It's open late on Fridays - until 02:00, and opens all day from 10:00 until 02:00 on Saturdays, and from 13:00 to 01:00 on Sundays.
Read our Review of the Fira del Ram.
- Camí Vell de Bunyola
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020