This annual funfair takes place at Son Fusteret, on the outskirts of Palma. With plenty of thrill-seeking rides, a 60-metre-high Ferris wheel, stalls, games and family activities, it's an event that families ought not to miss.
Open Monday to Thursday from 17:00 to midnight. It's open late on Fridays - until 02:00, and opens all day from 10:00 until 02:00 on Saturdays, and from 13:00 to 01:00 on Sundays.
Read our Review of the Fira del Ram.
Dates for this event
- Camí Vell de Bunyola
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do