© J. Rains
This annual funfair takes place at Son Fusteret, on the outskirts of Palma. With plenty of thrill-seeking rides, a 60-metre-high Ferris wheel, stalls, games and family activities, it's an event that families ought not to miss.
You are truly spoilt for choice when it comes to the rides! With the usual classics including a 60m Ferris wheel, lots of little carousels, bouncy castles, a fun house, dodgems, go-karting and rollercoasters. The amusement park even boasts its own water rapids and little laser quest, taking it up a notch as far as fair ground rides go!
The fair will be open until 23rd February until 7th April.
• Monday to Thursday from 16.30h to 23.30h.
• Friday and holiday eve from 16.30h to 01.00h.
• Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Sundays and public holidays from 11.00h to 23.30h.
How to get there by public transport?
- EMT 10 (Your Indioteria)
- Metro from Plaza España (Son Fuster Vell)
Read our Review of the Fira del Ram.