Boasting a privileged location just by the sea in Port de Sóller, this bar is a great option for a relaxing break, especially at sunset. Enjoy a cocktail and a snack with some of the best views in town.
They serve freshly squeezed juices, lots of different cocktails, and a small selection of snacks including sandwiches, local olives and almonds or nachos, all to the sound of the best music.
Order one of their delicious gin and tonics (we recommend the one made with local gin) and witness the gorgeous sunset at Port de Sóller.
- Live music
- Es Través 9
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019