Discover the natural beauty of Mallorca and its idyllic landscapes. The Galatzó trail is held at the Finca Pública Galatzó, in the municipality of Calvià, starting and finishing in the little town of Es Capdellà. The 99% of the race runs inside the Finca Pública Galatzó part of the Serra de Tramuntana (UNESCO World Heritage).
The Finca Pública Galatzó is a rustic country estate located in the north of the Municipality of Calvià, more specifically in the little town of Es Capdellà, at the foot of the Galatzó mountain. The estate is bordered by the municipalities of Puigpunyent, Estellencs and Andratx.
Race the Galatzó Legend (43km) or the Galatzó Half (23km) and discover doing trail running in one of the most beautiful natural preserves of the world.
For more information and to sign up, click on the website link.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do