This lovely beach club and restaurant is located at the far end of Playa de Muro, towards Can Picafort. With lovely fresh food and access to the beach, you can spend your whole day relaxing here.
This beach club has a Saint-Tropez feel to it, with rustic furnishings, bleached wood and beach boutique. The restaurant is well regarded and comes from the school of 'local is best', which helps reduce it's carbon footprint.
There are regular events and live DJ sets throughout the summer, generally at the weekends.
It is open from 09:00 until 19:00 and closes for the season in October.
The kitchen is open Monday - Friday, 12:00-16:00 and until 17:00 at weekends.
- Ses Casetes des Capellans
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca