Lounge music, healthy and tasty food, a private pool, direct access to the sea, Balinese day beds... definitely a great place to relax an unwind not far from Palma.
Take a dip in the pool, relax on a day bed or sample some of their menu, highlights of which include contemporary sushi, salads, premium burgers, Mallorcan wines, cava, champagne and cocktails.
Located over the beautiful rocky cove of San Agustin, you can swim in the pool or the sea and sunbathe on the large teak terrace listening to the sound of the waves. They also have a team of therapists so you can enjoy a massage, take a yoga lesson on the cove or maybe even check out what they have for sale at the boutique.
Sun loungers come with towels, fruit, a champagne glass, a smoothie and wet towels. If you book a Balinese day bed, you will also get a whole champagne bottle and San Pellegrino water.
Opening hours are as follows:
- April to mid May: 11:00-23:30
- Mid May to September: 09:00-00:30
- September to October: 11:00-23:00
Call or send a booking request to reserve.
- Spa / Fitness
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Yoga Classes
- Free WiFi
- Avinguda de Joan Miró 305
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020