One of the biggest festivals of the year in Mallorca and definitely one of the noisiest. It runs over four days with events being held in both Sóller and Port de Sóller.
The main event is the re-enactment of the battle between the people of Sóller and the invading "Moors". Black face paint, lots of fireworks and a fairly Mallorcan disregard for health and safety make this one of the best days of the year to visit Port de Sóller. The famous beach battle takes place on the Monday afternoon/evening.
Read more about the event in our report or watch our video.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht