One of the biggest festivals of the year in Mallorca and definitely one of the noisiest. It runs over four days with events being held in both Sóller and Port de Sóller.
The main event is the re-enactment of the battle between the people of Sóller and the invading "Moors". Black face paint, lots of fireworks and a fairly Mallorcan disregard for health and safety make this one of the best days of the year to visit Port de Sóller. The famous beach battle takes place on the Monday afternoon/evening.
Read more about the event in our report or watch our video.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019