Cancelled in 2020.
The main event is the re-enactment of the battle between the people of Sóller and the invading "Moors". Black face paint, lots of fireworks and a fairly Mallorcan disregard for health and safety make this one of the best days of the year to visit Port de Sóller. The famous beach battle takes place on the Monday afternoon/evening.
Read more about the event in our report or watch our video.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca