Cancelled in 2020.
The main event is the re-enactment of the battle between the people of Sóller and the invading "Moors". Black face paint, lots of fireworks and a fairly Mallorcan disregard for health and safety make this one of the best days of the year to visit Port de Sóller. The famous beach battle takes place on the Monday afternoon/evening.
Read more about the event in our report or watch our video.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca