Nestled in the old town of Palma is this wonderful 200 year old cafe, known for being the oldest ice cream palour in Palma.
Dating back to the 18th century, this is Palma's oldest cafe and one of the best spots to try the traditional ensaimada, a flaky and light pastry perfect with coffee, or their wide range of ice creams (order the almond or turrón ice cream, made with local nuts).
They also serve a range of delicious Spanish and international pastries, as well as one mean hot chocolate. With a quirky and authentic cafeteria interior, it makes for a great place for breakfast, brunch or just an afternoon treat.
Open from 08:00 to 21:30.
- Carrer Sans 10
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca