Celebrate the festival of the patron saint Sant Jaume (Saint James) in Calvia with a varied programme of activities including live music, children's events and a correfoc.
The Correfoc (demon's fire run) is the main event. It takes place on Saturday 23:00 in Plaça Nova, followed by a foam party with DJs.
Check the full programme in the web link above (in Catalan).
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht