Celebrate the festival of the patron saint Sant Jaume (Saint James) in Calvia with a varied programme of activities including live music, children's events and a correfoc.
The Correfoc (demon's fire run) is the main event. It takes place on Saturday 23:00 in Plaça Nova, followed by a foam party with DJs.
Check the full programme in the web link above (in Catalan).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020