Celebrate the festival of the patron saint Sant Jaume (Saint James) in Calvia with a varied programme of activities including live music, children's events and a correfoc.
The Correfoc (demon's fire run) is the main event. It takes place on Saturday 23:00 in Plaça Nova, followed by a foam party with DJs.
Check the full programme in the web link above (in Catalan).
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma