This cafe and deli serves healthy, tasty and balanced food, all made in front of you. They have two locations in Palma, one in the arty Santa Catalina district and another one in Palma's old town, on Plaça del Mercat.
They serve a large selection of cold-pressed juices, smoothies, sandwiches and salads, as well as a different homemade soup every day, ginger shots, energy balls, cereal bars and, of course, delicious coffees and teas, all organic. They also serve breakfasts and lots of vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free treats.
Their Santa Catalina cafe is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00, Saturdays from 09:00 to 16:00, Sundays and bank holidays from 09:00 to 15:00.
On Plaça del Mercat, they are open Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00, Saturdays 09:00-17:00. Closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Carrer Sant Magi 77 / Plaça del Mercat 3
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020