This cafe and deli serves healthy, tasty and balanced food, all made in front of you. They have two locations in Palma, one in the arty Santa Catalina district and another one in Palma's old town, on Plaça del Mercat.
They serve a large selection of cold-pressed juices, smoothies, sandwiches and salads, as well as a different homemade soup every day, ginger shots, energy balls, cereal bars and, of course, delicious coffees and teas, all organic. They also serve breakfasts and lots of vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free treats.
Their Santa Catalina cafe is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00, Saturdays from 09:00 to 16:00, Sundays and bank holidays from 09:00 to 15:00.
On Plaça del Mercat, they are open Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00, Saturdays 09:00-17:00. Closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Carrer Sant Magi 77 / Plaça del Mercat 3
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht