To celebrate the 250th anniversary of Beethoven's birth, the Mallorca Chamber Music Orchestra are organising a festival dedicated to the legendary composer.
Four concerts plus a whole host of activities including round tables and a flashmob taking place in the town of Pollença with the stunning Claustre de Sant Domingo as a backdrop.
Click on the website link for more information and to purchase tickets.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca