Alcudia's Autumn Fira is the harvest celebration featuring agriculture and arts & crafts of the town and the surrounding area.
This year's highlight is the Roman market with ancient Roman games, performances, reenactments and more. Saturday sees the 'Estol del Rei En Jaume', a family-friendly event featuring a group of carnival figures representing characters from Mallorcan history and tradition. Performances and all sorts of displays are on show, with music concerts in the evening.
The full programme is available in Spanish only in the web link above, about a week before the event.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020