This weekend in April sees the Andratx host its annual livestock & agricultural fair, one of the most anticipated events in the municipality. Arts and crafts are also showcased at this event.
On Saturday 6th, there will be live music and DJs at Plaça d'Espanya from 22:00. A number of bars and restaurants will take part in a Tapas Trail from 21:00.
On Sunday, more livestock exhibitions - sheep and poultry - from 09:00. Craft market opens at 10:00 while the second-hand market starts at 09:00. Many activities for children, including a climbing wall and workshops from 10:00 to 14:00.
More information can be found in the official programme (see website link, in Catalan, available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019