Cancelled in 2020
On Saturday 6th, there will be live music and DJs at Plaça d'Espanya from 22:00. A number of bars and restaurants will take part in a Tapas Trail from 21:00.
On Sunday, more livestock exhibitions - sheep and poultry - from 09:00. Craft market opens at 10:00 while the second-hand market starts at 09:00. Many activities for children, including a climbing wall and workshops from 10:00 to 14:00.
More information can be found in the official programme (see website link, in Catalan, available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020