Pollença Wine Fair is a very popular event where wines of the Balearic Islands are available to try for visitors and locals alike. It opens at 10:00 and closes at 20:30 on Saturday and 14:00 on Sunday.
Many of the wines chosen to participate in the event have won awards and the fair is a great way of exploring the wines of this region. An entry fee is charged which allows you to try the wines on display. All the wine is, of course, also for sale. The event takes place in the Claustre del Convent de Santo Domingo in the centre of Pollença, and is run by l’Associació Vi Primitiu de Pollenca.
Read our review of the 2016 Wine Fair to find out more about the event.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht