Palma has perfect picnic weather and plenty of spots where you can enjoy an alfresco feast. Within the heart of the city, you’ll find grassy refuges, benches shaded by sprawling creepers and further afield, a whole forest to explore overlooked by Bellver Castle.
Fill your basket with flavours from the island. Savour spiced sobrassada sausage, mature Mallorcan cheese, pickled guindilla peppers and cracked olives while you relax under bright blue Balearic skies.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca