Palma has perfect picnic weather and plenty of spots where you can enjoy an alfresco feast. Within the heart of the city, you’ll find grassy refuges, benches shaded by sprawling creepers and further afield, a whole forest to explore overlooked by Bellver Castle.
Fill your basket with flavours from the island. Savour spiced sobrassada sausage, mature Mallorcan cheese, pickled guindilla peppers and cracked olives while you relax under bright blue Balearic skies.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht