Palma has perfect picnic weather and plenty of spots where you can enjoy an alfresco feast. Within the heart of the city, you’ll find grassy refuges, benches shaded by sprawling creepers and further afield, a whole forest to explore overlooked by Bellver Castle.
Fill your basket with flavours from the island. Savour spiced sobrassada sausage, mature Mallorcan cheese, pickled guindilla peppers and cracked olives while you relax under bright blue Balearic skies.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do