Palma has perfect picnic weather and plenty of spots where you can enjoy an alfresco feast. Within the heart of the city, you’ll find grassy refuges, benches shaded by sprawling creepers and further afield, a whole forest to explore overlooked by Bellver Castle.
Fill your basket with flavours from the island. Savour spiced sobrassada sausage, mature Mallorcan cheese, pickled guindilla peppers and cracked olives while you relax under bright blue Balearic skies.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019