Sunny weather, an abundance of pretty plazas and plenty of outdoor seating are an ideal combination for people watching. Enjoy the view as the world goes by from restaurants and bars, or completely free from the many public benches dotted strategically throughout the city.
People watching provides endless entertainment throughout the year but especially during the summer months when the streets fill up with visitors from around the globe. Here are some of the best places to enjoy the comings and goings in the Balearic capital.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020