The boat show returns to Palma this spring for more displays of fancy yachts and all things nautical. Set in Palma's harbour at La Llonja, this spectacular setting in front of the cathedral adds glitz and glamour to this prestigious show.
Look out for the Superyacht Show that is running at the same time.
It is open from 11:00 to 20:00 (23:00 on April 30th) and the entrance fee is €6.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht