The boat show returns to Palma this spring for more displays of fancy yachts and all things nautical. Set in Palma's harbour at La Llonja, this spectacular setting in front of the cathedral adds glitz and glamour to this prestigious show.
Look out for the Superyacht Show that is running at the same time.
It is open from 11:00 to 20:00 (23:00 on April 30th) and the entrance fee is €6.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do