A fair for Algaida, featuring local handicrafts and artisan products, such as ceramics, glassware, jewellery, locally brewed beer, homemade sausages, honey, woven baskets, tins & knives.
The fair will be held in the Plaça l'Esglesia. Check out the website for the full programme (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020