A fair for Algaida, featuring local handicrafts and artisan products, such as ceramics, glassware, jewellery, locally brewed beer, homemade sausages, honey, woven baskets, tins & knives.
The fair will be held in the Plaça l'Esglesia. Check out the website for the full programme (available about a week before the event).
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht