The Valley of the Oranges, in which the charming villages of Sóller and Fornalutx are located, honours its two most important products: orange and lemons. They are the main actors of an agenda of events and the dishes of the restaurants of this region.
Sóller, Port de Sóller and Fornalutx celebrate the Gastronomic Days of the Orange. For a few days, the aroma of the citrus fruits cultivated in this fertile valley of the Sierra de Tramuntana is even more intense.
Several restaurants of the three municipalities are offering tasting menus at affordable prices, where citrus fruit is one of the most important ingredients.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020