The Valley of the Oranges, in which the charming villages of Sóller and Fornalutx are located, honours its two most important products: orange and lemons. They are the main actors of an agenda of events and the dishes of the restaurants of this region.
Sóller, Port de Sóller and Fornalutx celebrate the Gastronomic Days of the Orange. For a few days, the aroma of the citrus fruits cultivated in this fertile valley of the Sierra de Tramuntana is even more intense.
On March 30th, the main day, the Plaça de la Constitució Square in Sóller is filled with stalls selling such delicious products as marmalades and jams, liqueurs, juices or sweets, all made with oranges and lemons. They are a perfect souvenir to take home with you.
In addition, several restaurants of the three municipalities are offering tasting menus at affordable prices, where citrus fruit is one of the most important ingredients.
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma