Europe's top development tour, the Challenge Tour, was created in 1989 and has hosted many of the world's finest golf players since then.
The Road to Mallorca is a season-long competition spanning 25 tournaments in 17 countries, which culminates at the Club de Golf Alcanada on the Balearic island of Mallorca. The top 15 on the Road to Mallorca at the end of the season all earn promotion to the European Tour.
From November 7th to 10th at the Alcanada Golf Club.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca