Europe's top development tour, the Challenge Tour, was created in 1989 and has hosted many of the world's finest golf players since then.
The Road to Mallorca is a season-long competition spanning 25 tournaments in 17 countries, which culminates at the Club de Golf Alcanada on the Balearic island of Mallorca. The top 15 on the Road to Mallorca at the end of the season all earn promotion to the European Tour.
From November 7th to 10th at the Alcanada Golf Club.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do