Cancelled in 2020
Expect live music (flamenco, rumba, sevillanas), lots of dancing and Andalusian food and drink, including the famous "rebujito" (Sherry mixed with soft drinks) and "pescaito frito" (fried fish).
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020