The city of Seville celebrates its cultural heritage at the Feria de Abril every year. Now you can feel like you're in Andalusia without leaving Alcudia!
Expect live music (flamenco, rumba, sevillanas), lots of dancing and Andalusian food and drink, including the famous "rebujito" (Sherry mixed with soft drinks) and "pescaito frito" (fried fish).
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht