The small village of Cala Figuera celebrates the Virgin of Carmen, patroness of fishermen, every July.
Celebrations take place over a week. The main event takes place on July 16th when there is a nautical parade with boats decorated with flowers.
Click on the website link for the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do