This small resort in the north east of Mallorca celebrates the Virgen del Carmen with over a week of festivities, including concerts, parties, dancing and entertainment for the children.
Check out the website for the programme (available about a week before the event, in Catalan only).
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma