This small resort in the north east of Mallorca celebrates the Virgen del Carmen with over a week of festivities, including concerts, parties, dancing and entertainment for the children.
Check out the website for the programme (available about a week before the event, in Catalan only).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020