This small resort in the north east of Mallorca celebrates the Virgen del Carmen with over a week of festivities, including concerts, parties, dancing and entertainment for the children.
Check out the website for the programme (available about a week before the event, in Catalan only).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020