The lovely village of Caimari holds it's patron saint festival in the middle of August. Small and friendly, you can expect parades, live music, children's entertainments and fireworks to finish.
August 15th is when the main festivities take place, with traditional xeremiers playing folk music through the streets of Caimari. Most nights will see live music in the town centre.
Click on the web link to see the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer