The salt fair is being held in Colonia de Sant Jordi and will feature food exhibitions, an arts & crafts fair, a children's play area and live music.
Ses Salines, the main salt extracting area in Mallorca since Roman times, will be the backdrop of this fair dedicated to salt. Expect show cooking, a salt market and a tasting of salted produce as well as workshops, guided visits, talks, and live music.
Restaurants around Colonia de Sant Jordi will also offer special menus
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht