The salt fair is being held in Colonia de Sant Jordi and will feature food exhibitions, an arts & crafts fair, a children's play area and live music.
Ses Salines, the main salt extracting area in Mallorca since Roman times, will be the backdrop of this fair dedicated to salt. Expect show cooking, a salt market and a tasting of salted produce as well as workshops, guided visits, talks, and live music.
Restaurants around Colonia de Sant Jordi will also offer special menus
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020