The salt fair is being held in Colonia de Sant Jordi and will feature food exhibitions, an arts & crafts fair, a children's play area and live music.
Ses Salines, the main salt extracting area in Mallorca since Roman times, will be the backdrop of this fair dedicated to salt. Expect show cooking, a salt market and a tasting of salted produce as well as workshops, guided visits, talks, and live music.
Restaurants around Colonia de Sant Jordi will also offer special menus
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma