The celebrations to welcome in the New Year 2019 are based in two spots of the city: at Plaça del Rei Joan Carles I and Plaça de Cort, where the town hall sits.
Starting at 23:15 in Plaça de Cort and 23:00 in Plaça del Rei Joan Carles I, celebrations will include live music, the traditional lucky grapes at midnight and a big party with DJs after that.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca