Organised in collaboration with the Louvre Museum, this exhibition shows the evolution in the image of women in Ancient Rome.
The exhibition comprises 177 pieces, from daily objects to decorations from villas in Rome, Bordeaux or Turkey, as well as mural paintings from Pompeii or terracotta reliefs.
- Plaça de Weyler 3
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020