Santanyí celebrates art, culture and gastronomy with a large agricultural fair featuring lots of activities for the whole family.
The fair will start at 10:00 on Saturday 19th. There will be local produce on offer as well as farm animals to see, live music, performances and more. It all finishes with a Correfoc, a fire run, at 23:00.
Click on the web link to see the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca