Santanyí celebrates art, culture and gastronomy with a large agricultural fair featuring lots of activities for the whole family.
The fair will start at 10:00 on Saturday 19th. There will be local produce on offer as well as farm animals to see, live music, performances and more. It all finishes with a Correfoc, a fire run, at 23:00.
Click on the web link to see the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca