Santanyí celebrates art, culture and gastronomy with a large agricultural fair featuring lots of activities for the whole family.
The fair will start at 10:00 on Saturday 19th. There will be local produce on offer as well as farm animals to see, live music, performances and more. It all finishes with a Correfoc, a fire run, at 23:00.
Click on the web link to see the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca