Portopetro celebrates the saint Sant Joan and the summer solstice with a weekend of performances, music and traditional events.
The main event takes place on the 23rd when there is a big popular picnic by the Moll Vell. On the day of Sant Joan (24th), a giant's dance will take place in front of the church.
Click on the website link for the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback